Thursday, July 23, 2009

Accidental Discoveries

Accidental Discoveries

I'm on summer vacation, right? Six weeks of leave, and tomorrow I complete week two. I'm on leave: which is why I spent about 4 hours in the office today.  It was an extremely productive day; however, I uncovered some information (accidentally) that really pissed me off and just gave further evidence to confirm that the woman I used to work under is a raging incompetent... True, I should not have uncovered what I did, but I did not go snooping for it.  Then, when I found it I asked myself, "What would Veronica Mars do?"  If you know V, then you know what I did.

Speaking of V, I was watching AFN tonight, and I spotted Chirs Lowell (Veronica Mars, Season III, Piz) on the screen in Private Practice.  That show is full of beautiful people:  Taye Diggs, Lowell, Amy Brenneman, Tim Daly, Audra McDonald.  I watched my first episode of the Grey's Anatomy spin-off tonight.  I must say, I kind of like it... I don't want to get too attached because I will not have AFN access after this housesitting gig is over.  Beautiful doctors saving lives.  Saving prostitutes.  Saving fertility.  Saving each other's asses.  Great television.





No comments: