Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anxiety

Anxiety

Remember when the Black Eyed Peas actually had something to say?


Me too.

What happened? And don't blame it on Fergie. I <3 Stacy. There's something there. She outlasted all of the other original cast members of Kid Incorporated, and no one held out for so many seasons. She also endured fabulous albums with Wild Orchid that never hit and a crystal meth addiction. Drive, that's what you call it.

I guess Mr. Diddy (Puff Daddy at the time) was right.


Anxiety: the BEPs really Elephunked it up with this one. Yes, some days I feel like I wanna bitch slap somebody (or have multiple bowel movements... or both). However, I'm too above my wife-beater social class for that one.

But it's true that I've been dealing with something worse than most things pitched my way, and it's my anxiety. In a way, it's good; It's making me a more tolerant person, so bring it!

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee that I'll feel better.

However, I hope.

No comments: