Monday, September 12, 2011

Spewing Words Like Spray Paint from a Can

Spewing Words Like Spray Paint from a Can

"Blogging's not writing.  It's graffiti with punctuation."

I saw Soderbergh's latest film, Contagion, yesterday afternoon.  It's been described as a 'cold' film, and that's probably why I enjoyed it so much.

Now, going to a public toilet to urinate after watching Contagion, I did not enjoy that experience quite as much.  The friend I went to see the film with would not use his bare hand to open the door to the restroom; he used a handkerchief shield.  Über cautious?  Or just plain smart?

2 comments:

Dave2 said...

I'm already paranoid! Guess I'll be avoiding this film like the plague! :-)

Timothy said...

About as scary as the illness that spreads in the film is the behaviour of the people when food and medical supplies become scarce. Savagery.