Tuesday, February 20, 2007


A-B-Cs

of Me


A- Available or Single? Oh, so sadly so.
B- Best Friend? In theory or for reals? I’m working on it. Trust issues. I hate being ditched when the weather is no longer fair.
C- Cake or Pie? I like cake.
D- Drink of Choice? Water. Nice and cold.
E- Essential Item? Toothbrush. They don’t call me ‘yuck mouth’ for a reason.
F- Favorite Color? Green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Not a bit Gummi fan; however, I prefer bears.
H- Hometown? White City, FL: as sad as it is.
I- Indulgence? Chips (French Fries).
J- January or February? January. It’s all about new beginnings and not train-wreck love affairs. Two of the greatest women living were born in January: my grandmothers, Tressie and Inez. Love ‘em. I was also born on the 4th.
K- Kids and Names? GOOD LORD!
L- Life is incomplete without…? Me.
M- Marriage Date? Are you kidding me? If it existed, my mother would be sooooooo happy.
N- Number of Siblings? Five.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, definitely. Oranges are too much work. I don’t like eating around seeds.
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders. I think I’m afraid heights. Me. Of all people. Why?
Q- Favorite Quote? “If you give up your dream, you die” from Flashdance.
R- Reasons to smile? A witty remark from a good friend.
S- Season? Summer. I, like some, like it H-O-T.
T- Tag 3 people? I don't tag. It’s so annoying.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I working on making myself more of a mystery. Intrigue will hopefully make me more attractive to that special someone. This means I am trying to withhold unknown facts about me. You’ll have to get to know me well to discover them.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Brussel Sprouts.
W- Worst Habit? Chewing my nails. I getting better at avoiding fingers to mouth. Tired of parasites.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? Other than teeth x-rays? I can only think of my wrist and arm.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? I love eggplants. I love good food. For this reason, I end up cooking a lot. I only eat out when I cannot prepare a certain dish so well or it is just too much trouble to prepare.
Z- Zodiac? Capricorn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice pic of you.

Correction: If your birthday is Jan 4 that would make you a Capricorn(they're good people).

But there is one thing I've been curious about, what is araali? I got the Uganda part but the rest is eluding me.

Dave2 said...

So are you planning on naming a single child "GOOD LORD!?"

Or is this a set of names for two children named "GOOD" and "LORD!?"

Because I think having a young child being referred to as "LORD!" may go to his head.