Friday, July 27, 2007


Lucky!


But am I a star? In my daydreams I am..sometimes.



I don’t want to get all philosophical on your ass, but I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately and reassessing my values, trying to figure out what is truly important to me and making sure I’m doing what I think I should, heading in the right direction.

One day I think I am.

The next day I’m not so sure.

Honestly, right now I feel like many of my talents are going to waste and that frustrates me. I feel like I’m being wasteful.



It’s funny how, one minute, everything can seem to be going wrong, and the next, everything is just swell.

It’s funny how just a little bit of positive attention can change a bad week into a good one, or a good week into an even better one.

It’s funny how a little bit of courage can go a long way. Just send that invitation. It might be accepted. It might not…but it was!

It’s funny how plans don’t always work out, but that’s ok because it’s usually better that way.

It’s funny how seriously I take minor things and let them stress me out when in the end they don’t really matter. It’s even funnier that I recognize this and still let the little things stress me out.

No comments: