Sunday, February 27, 2011

Portman

Portman

Headaches are not my friend. It’s approaching 48 hours with this one. I think I let myself get dehydrated. That’s not an unusual thing for me to do. The heat in Uganda makes the process of dehydration faster; however, the heat is also a reminder to drink water. Right now the cool weather is deceptive. I guess I’m not getting enough fluids in my body, and because of the cool weather, dehydration has crept right up on me.

Hopefully I’ll be in prime form for the Academy Awards tonight.

My picks for tonight are...

Best picture: The Kids Are All Right

Actor in a leading role: Colin Firth, The King's Speech

Actor in a supporting role: Mark Ruffalo, The Kids are All Right

Actress in a leading role: Natalie Portman, Black Swan

Actress in a supporting role: Hailee Steinfeld, True Grit

I'm rarely any good at predicting these things. I'm just Natalie Portman all the way. Love her!


No comments: