Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Wishing I Had More to Say

Wising I Had More to Say

After work, I swam. I needed to get my workout back on, so I put in 1000m today in hopes that I'll keep it up. (Gym, Pilates, swimming, running, healthy diet, and I still have a gut. What's up with that?) Then I spend most of the evening preparing dinner. It went well, I must say. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I attempted Thai corn fritters. Wow! It's amazing how good a simple recipe can taste. I once again made a Thai red curry, this time using lamb. Lamb? I know. I also questioned what I was doing since it's usually either chicken or beef. I decided to mix it up a bit. The resulting flavour was fantastic. The down side was that the coconut milk I bought in haste was not fantastic. The meat and milk cancelled each other out, and I was left with a mediocre curry. After a short break from eating, it was time for desert: rich, chocolate brownies. I topped them with a mixture of fresh cream and condensed milk. Delectable!

Lady Antebellum's new single was released today. They quickly becoming a favourite band of mine about a year ago. Their music was first recommended to me via an SMS from Kenya. From there, it was basically love at first download. Just a Kiss is the title of LA'a new single.


Loving it. Just downloaded it from iTunes and it's on repeat.

And on that note: Just a kiss goodnight.

XOXO

1 comment:

beth said...

Why I still have a gut? "it was time for desert: rich, chocolate brownies. I topped them with a mixture of fresh cream and condensed milk"
:) Small guts are sexy you beast.