Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scattered Sunshine

Scattered Sunshine

You know those days when, for one reason or another, you just feel a bit low. It's nothing major, and all you need is just a simple gesture from someone to brighten your day and put a smile on your face. It's like exercising those smile muscles sends an "upper" through the body, and your day is all right again.

I want to thank Gloria Wavamunno and the guys at Flair for this simple gesture:
Lucky for us, they plastered this add all over town on roadsides to make us all smile, maybe chuckle a bit. I mean, when I see this photo of Gloria, I think: Now I know what a hearty Rhianna would wear if she were going to snort coke with Liza in the coatroom of Studio 54 in 1979. Then I smile. Afterwards I think: Silly. Rhianna wasn't even conceived in 1979, and time travel's not possible. That makes me chuckle.

No comments: