Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Whole Camel Milk


Whole Camel Milk

I had a fantastic long weekend in Nairobi--met lots of new people, visited lots of supermarkets, helped cater a fabulous barbeque for 30, chatted, chatted, chatted... oh, and I drank some camel milk.











In reality, my verdict was not so negative, but it makes for a great photo!  True, my first reaction to the milk's taste was not very positive, but it actually was not that bad.  I think it is an acquired taste.  (Remember the first time you tried soy milk?)  It was just not what I'd expected.  It reminded me of the milk left over after a bowl of Trix or something.

You know how one thought leads to another, how we connect new things to things we already know, and that is how we learn.  Well, the sight of the jug of camel milk made me think of camel toe (yeah, who wants to be inside my mind), which led to the thought of The Camel Toes.

Serial Mom, anyone?

1 comment:

Phillippe MK said...

ha ha... interesting photo sequence... ;-)

*phillip*