Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fan=Stalker? Bacon and Eggs

Fan=Stalker?  Bacon and Eggs

This will be brief and be registered as my Wednesday post, but I feel that it is my Tuesday one.  I'm just in a bit late.

I spent a bit of time at school today.  Work.  Perfectionist tendencies.  Blah.  Blah. Blah.  All that equates to  a lot of time.

I met Leo at at a pizza place at the mall; we ended up meeting some more friends at Kamwokya, and from there we headed to Katch the Sun in Bugolobi to watch Qwela Band.  It was fun, almost too much fun for a Tuesday night.  But I'm on vacation, right?  Even if I have to be at work at 8:30am tomorrow.  Working with Jeanie is great!  I don't have to think, just do.

You know how I like gossip, right?  Well, it's the fourth goal of Peace Corps--Uganda (according to BMAC, and she's an authority), and I was eavesdropping on a conversation between two people at the pizza place at the mall, and they happen to be Peace Corps volunteers in Uganda!!!  So, of course I had to get the dish.  Turns out, the guy is being send home early (sad, I know).  That is admin sepped in PC terminology (thanks B!).  I did not catch all of the details (eavesdropping, remember), but it had something with cohabiting at site.  Juicy.  Whatever the deal, I'm really sad he could not finish his service.  Completing one's service is amazing.  You forever hold the title of RPCV with pride.

Ok, I'm off to slumberland.

Dead.

Dog.

Tired.

2 comments:

beth said...

isn't ET when you choose to go, and Admin Sep is when you're banished?? ooooh, i love gossip - even about people i don't know.

Timothy said...

Thanks B. How could I have mixed those up?