Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh, Katy...

Oh, Katy...

I thought for sure I'd blogged in the past about my general dislike for Katy Perry. After conducting a search, I found out I have not. There's always been something about her that just irks me; it always feels like she tries to hard for attention; and it's not always funny. That being said, I think I'm having a change of heart, Katy.

The answer to your question,

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin,
Like a house of cards,
One blow from caving in?

is yes. Yes, today I do feel paper thin. I cannot say that I've ever felt like a plastic bag, Katy. I hate them, so to me that would be über self-loathing, and I don't do that. But paper thin. Today. Yes.

Katy, thanks for your vote of confidence. I might not feel much like it now, but I am a firework. And Katy I'll think of you when I let my colours burst, become brighter than the moon and all that when I go 'boom!' But not today. Remember, the one blow from caving in part?




Thanks for validating the space I do not waste.

No comments: