Friday, March 04, 2011

Perving



I cannot believe I'm going there, but I so am. I'll blame it on the jet lag... It's like being intoxicated.

This is a building as seen and photographed in the downtown area of Port St. Joe, Florida, February 2011. Notice the signs.

No matter how sleepy the town, I cannot see a sign advertising watersports and not think of people getting urinated on. It's just where my mind goes.

The evolution of words and with what we begin to associate the letters and sound they represent is fascinating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim, Erica had the book fair at Lotus Mexicana and told me the terrible news about your grandma and your mom. I am so so so sorry. I know how close you were to your grandma and having your mom sick as well must be just dreadful. I'm really thinking of you. Yam/nyk